King Goblin T-Shirt Promotion Terms and Conditions
Reward: £5.00 discount from the RRP of the King Goblin t-shirt which can be purchased (subject to availability) on the Wychwood online store at https://hobgoblinbeer.co.uk/store (the “Website”) or the Wychwood Brewery Store, Wychwood Brewery Store, Eagle Maltings, The Crofts, Witney, OX28 4D.
Opening Date/Time: 00.01am on 01 March 2019.
Closing Date/Time: the earlier of either (a) 00:01am on 30 April 2021 or (b) while stocks last (subject to availability).
Participation restriction: Limited to one redemption of the Reward per week per person.
Entry Criteria: This promotion is open to participants aged 18 or over. Simply purchase a promotional 4x440ml can pack of King Goblin (the “Qualifying Product”) and present the unique code found on the inside of the cardboard carton (“Code”) on the Website or in the Wychwood Brewery Store.
- Marston’s Beer Company Limited (company number FC0374707) with its UK establishment office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT. (the “Promoter“).
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over.
- The Reward may be redeemed at the Wychwood Brewery store or online via the Website. Codes can only be used once.
- For online participation internet access is required. To redeem the Reward online, prospective entrants must go to the Website, select the King Goblin t-shirt (subject to availability) and enter the Code upon checkout. The Reward will automatically be applied if a valid Code has been successfully entered.
- To redeem the Reward in the Wychwood Brewery Store (normal operating conditions and opening times will apply), present a Code along with a valid receipt to a member of staff. Only Codes which appear on the Qualifying Product cardboard carton will be accepted; photocopied cardboard cartons will not be accepted. Codes which appear to have been amended or tampered with will not be accepted. Proof of age may be required and the manager’s decision is final.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Reward can only be redeemed against the purchase of the King Goblin t-shirt (subject to availability). The Reward cannot be redeemed against any other merchandise, beer or any other products offered on the Website or in the Wychwood Brewery Store.
- The Promoter is a responsible retailer and therefore participation in the promotion is limited to once per week per person. Entrants will be prevented from claiming more than one Reward in any given week. Any entrant attempting to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including, but not limited to, by creating multiple accounts on the Website, will be refused participation from this promotion.
- Entrants must not use a false name or email address when participating in the promotion online.
- Any entries which have been submitted on the Website using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices or via a third party for commercial gain will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may use the Website, and claim the Reward, for personal non-commercial use only.
- Please refer to the Website, or visit the Wychwood Brewery Store for full details of the Reward and King Goblin t-shirt on offer.
- Rewards, and Codes, are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent is available.
- Whilst the Promoter will make every effort to honour the advertised Reward, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any Reward with an alternative of a similar value if circumstances dictate this without liability to the entrant.
Facebook / Twitter or other media Platforms
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Twitter/other and by participating in the promotion, each entrant agrees to completely release the relevant platform (or platforms(s)) from any claims or damages the entrant may suffer in connection with their participation in the promotion.
Data Protection and Privacy
Limits on the Promoter’s responsibilities and indemnities
- Participants agree to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the Reward. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss or injury resulting from entry into the promotion or redemption of the Reward.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, strikes, disputes, third party website or platforms (including social media) not in its direct control or the acts or defaults of any supplier of the prizes.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury to a participant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter’s responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to a participant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of the Reward claimed by the participant.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit entrants’ ability to participate in the promotion.
- The Promoter will be liable for any death or personal injury arising from its negligence. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude that liability or any other liability, which it is not lawful to exclude.
- Each participant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to eliminate or disqualify any entries or participants who the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing are in breach of these conditions.
- The Website may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter’s partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
- The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law. These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage or reward the consumption of excessive amounts of alcohol or to encourage you to buy or consume more than you usually would. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking. For the facts, visit drinkaware.co.uk.
- If you have any questions or comments regarding this promotion, or these terms, please contact us at the above address or using the “Contact Us” section of http://www.marstons.co.uk/. Please clearly state the name of the promotion.