Hobgoblin and Bloodstock Open Air Facebook and Instagram Tickets Giveaway:
This promotion is operated and administered on behalf of Marston’s Beer Company Limited (company number FC037407) with its UK establishment office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4JT (the “Promoter”) by Clarity PR (company number 08425943) with its registered office at 18 Morland Place, Birmingham, West Midlands, B31 2PF(“Administrator”). The Prize (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) is provided AMust4Music Limited (company number 04101766) The Mills, Canal Street, Derby, United Kingdom, DE1 2RJ (“AMust4Music“).
How Administrator will use your personal data:
- The personal data that you provide in connection with the promotion will be processed by Administrator in order to operate, administer and manage your participation in this promotion.
- The winner (and winner’s guest) have various rights with regard to the personal data which Administrator holds about them:
- a right to request a copy of that data;
- a right to require that Administrator erases your data (but note that this will mean that you, or if this request is made by a guest of the winner, that guest, cannot receive or take up the Prize);
- a right to amend your data; and
- the right to ask us to port (transfer) your data directly to you or another organisation.To exercise any of these rights, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to make your request in writing, specifying the action that you want Administrator to take and enclose proof of your identity.
- If you believe that Administrator is not treating your personal data in accordance with the law, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can find more details at their website https://ico.org.uk/.
How the Promoter will use your personal data:
- If you win a Prize, then the Promoter will make your name and county available, as the winner, on the Promoter’s website and/or to people requesting that information in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, in line with the Promoter’s responsibilities under the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing. If you do not want your name to be made available, please inform us using the contact details in paragraph 11.
- If you win a Prize described in the Terms and Conditions (or you are a guest of the Prize winner), then the Promoter may ask you to sign a promotional release so that the Promoter may use your name, county and photographs or other recordings of you and your guests in connection with the Prize in the Promoter’s publicity concerning the promotion and its products, including on (or in) the Promoter’s social media pages, websites, press releases and advertising.
- If you are successful in winning a Prize (or you are a guest of the Prize winner), the Promoter will not keep your personal data for any longer than it needs to, either to comply with the law or to fulfil its obligations to you and other third parties. To find out more, you can contact the Promoter using the contact details set out at paragraph 11 below.
- The Promoter will not disclose or share your personal data, or the personal data of your guest, with any third party other than those who are engaged by the Promoter to administer the competition and fulfil the Prizes.
- Your personal data and the personal data of your guest may be sent to countries outside of the European Economic Area where the Promoter’s (or its third parties’) processing equipment is located in another country or where fulfilment of the Prize happens in another country but the Promoter will ensure that any transfer happens in accordance with applicable law.
- The winner (and winner’s guest) have various rights with regard to their personal data which the Promoter holds about them:
- a right to request a copy of that data;
- a right to require that the Promoter erases your data (but note that this will mean that you, or if this request is made by the guest of the winner, that guest, cannot receive or take up the Prize);
- a right to amend your data; and
- the right to ask us to port (transfer) your data directly to you or another organisation.
To exercise any of these rights, please write to email@example.com. You will need to make your request in writing, specifying the action that you want the Promoter to take and enclose proof of your identity.
- If you believe that the Promoter is not treating your personal data in accordance with the law, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can find more details at their website https://ico.org.uk/.
How Amust4Music will use your personal data:
- If you win the Prize, it will be provided to you and fulfilled by AMust4Music. The Promoter will provide your name and email address (and the name of your guest) to AMust4Music who will email the Prize to the you and will facilitate your (and your guest’s) general use of the Prize.
- The winner (and winner’s guest) have various rights with regard to the personal data which AMust4Music holds about them:
- a right to request a copy of that data;
- a right to require that Amust4Music erases your data (but note that this will mean that you, or if this request is made by a guest of the winner, that guest, cannot receive or take up the Prize); and
- a right to amend your data.
To exercise any of these rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to make your request in writing, specifying the action that you want Amust4Music to take and enclose proof of your identity.
- If you believe that AMust4Music is not treating your personal data in accordance with the law, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can find more details at their website https://ico.org.uk/.
Terms and Conditions
Prize: There are 5 Prize packages available to be won with each Prize consisting of 2 day tickets to the 2021 Bloodstock Open Air Festival held at Caton Park, Derbyshire (Event) for use by winner and guest. Each ticket includes admission to the Event on Saturday 14th August 2021 on Sunday 15th August 2021. Camping at the Event is not included as part of the Prize.
Opening Date: 17:00 on 30th July 2021.
Closing Date: 23:59 on 4th August 2021.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, except for employees/directors of the Promoter, such employees/directors’ immediate families/households or anyone else professionally involved with this promotion.
- This is an online promotion and internet access, an email account and Facebook or Instagram account which allows messages from third parties is required to participate. To enter, prospective entrants must:prior to the Closing Date:go to the post on the Hobgoblin Beer Facebook account (https://facebook.com/hobgoblinbeer) announcing the promotion; andcomment on the post by tagging a friend that you would take with you to the Event;ORprior to the Closing Date:go to the post on the Hobgoblin Beer Instagram account (https://instagram.com/hobgoblinbeer) announcing the promotion; andcomment on the post by tagging a friend that you would take with you to the Event.There is no purchase necessary.
- Entrants may only enter the promotion via the promotional post on Facebook or Instagram. Entries by any other means, including email, post or facsimile, will not be accepted. All entries must be received by the Promoter before the Closing Date. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed to be proof receipt.
- Entrants must not use a false name or email or provide any false information when entering the promotion. Entrants shall not share or disclose their login details or password to any third party. The Promoter may refuse, remove, or suspend entries at any time.
- Any entries which have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices or via a third party for commercial gain will be deemed invalid.
Entrants may enter the promotion once only and for personal non-commercial use. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
Comments made on entry posts must not feature:
- or tag Instagram and/or Facebook contacts who are under the legal drinking age in that contact’s country of residence;
- images of anyone under the age of 25;
- third party brands or trade marks;
- rude or offensive words or connotations or abusive, defamatory, profane or otherwise offensive or inappropriate language;
- the portrayal or suggestion of immoderate or irresponsible drinking;
- daring or antisocial behavior;
- anything which may breach any legal or code requirement which the Promoter is required to comply with; or
- anything which may damage the Promoter’s reputation.
- Comments made by entrants in order to enter the promotion in accordance with paragraph 4 which, in the reasonable opinion and sole discretion of the Administrator (acting on the Promoter’s behalf) are deemed to contravene paragraph 9 will result in the entry to which they relate being ineligible for entry into this promotion and/or removal of the comment from the promotion post. The Administrator (acting on the Promoter’s behalf) has sole discretion as to whether a comment contravenes paragraph 9 and whether entrance to the promotion is accepted.
- In certain circumstances, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, offer an alternative to the Prize outlined, or transfer of all or part of the Prize to a family member of the winner. Such circumstances may include (but are not limited to) the Prize being inappropriate for the health of the winner or no longer being available for circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. In such circumstances, the Promoter may require the winner to provide written confirmation of waiver of their entitlement and/or written acceptance from any transferee to comply with these terms and conditions. No cash alternative will be available.
- The winners must comply with the relevant terms and conditions applicable.
- Use of the Prize is subject to the venue and/or regulations in force at the Event and the use of the tickets provided as part of the Prize is subject to the ticket terms and conditions. The Prize may not be resold under any circumstances. Tickets will be emailed to the winner by AMust4Music using the email address provided to the Administrator in accordance with clause 21 of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for cancellation, curtailment or alteration of the Event to which the Tickets relate, or transport to or from it, for any reason.
Selection of Prize Winners
- The winners will be the first five entries drawn at random from all eligible entries by a computer process that produces verifiably random results after the Closing Date and will be contacted by the Administrator no later than 6th August 2021 using the details provided to enter the promotion.
- To obtain the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope to the Administrator, Clarity PR Ltd, 18 Morland Place, Birmingham, B31 2PF within three months of the Closing Date.
Social Media Platforms
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram and by participating in the promotion, each entrant agrees to completely release the relevant platform (or platforms(s)) from any claims or damages the entrant may suffer in connection with their participation in the promotion. You must not re-post, forward or otherwise share Instagram or Facebook messages or posts relating to this promotion with any of your Instagram or Facebook contacts who are under the legal drinking age in the intended recipient’s country of residence.
- Winners agree to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the Prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss, injury, failures or delays resulting from entry into the promotion, a winner’s acceptance and/or use of the Prize, or from circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, strikes, disputes or the acts or defaults of any supplier of the Prize.
- The Promoter does not exclude liability for any death or personal injury arising from its negligence. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude that liability or any other liability, which it is not lawful to exclude.
- The winners will be notified via direct message on the social media they entered the promotion from (i.e. Facebook or Instagram). The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrants to arrange for the delivery of the Prize, but if there is no response within 14 days, or the contact details are invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to (randomly) re-allocate the Prize without liability to the first winner.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter’s responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of the Prize won by the entrant.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit entrants’ ability to participate in the promotion. The Promoter does not guarantee that Facebook or Instagram will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time.
- Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of the set terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website and/or Facebook or Instagram including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Website, Facebook or Instagram may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter’s partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting on the Website and/or Facebook or Instagram.
- The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law.
- These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs all entrants to read drinkaware.co.uk for more information.